Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Dead Bird

Twitter won't let me in. No more tweeted status updates for now. Guess I'll go back to old-fashioned blogging.

The four box, 48 hour stability test passed the 24 hour mark this morning.

I've got a Sony video camera for documenting SMG procedures. I downloaded a video file for the first time this morning and found that Windows Media Player would not play the sound. Then I downloaded VLC Media Player which just worked with the MPEG2-PS files produced by the camera. Now I'm looking at video editing tools starting with CyberLink PowerDirector. I don't want to spend much time with this, so the first tool that just works will be the winner. (Follow up. This was hard and not much fun, but I finally managed to produce a video. I think I know enough now to make a useful video.)

This afternoon I'll complete the lab setup for sccpd testing and hopefully complete the first sccpd tests.

No comments: